Friday, February 13, 2009

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Burgundy Orchid


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I showed you some high-end pretties, and today I have a spectacular lowest-of-the-low-end pretty for you.  I had the good fortune of finding some Sally Hansen Nail Prisms and Chromes for $0.50 each, and I used one of the Prisms, Burgundy Orchid, today.  Unfortunately, my short nails don't show off its duochromey goodness as well as my long nails would have, but you can still see it in the pictures.

This is two coats of Burgundy Orchid over one coat of Color Club Where's the Soiree.

 



On my index finger, you can see that as the light hits the polish differently it goes from purple to dark red.  What fun!

That's all I have for you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment