Friday, February 13, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty!


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

This morning a package arrived with my MAC Hello Kitty polishes, and the sun peeked out for a bit just now, so I thought I'd show them to you.

Here they are all lined up in their little boxes.

 

Cute as a little button, huh?  

Now, I haven't shown you a whole lot of MAC polishes because they tend to be chippy on me.  On the whole, they have great drying time, but are chiptastic, so I don't have a huge collection of them.  However, Hello Kitty makes me happy, so I have these now.

Each of these is three coats (all were three coaters) over a base, and the pink is the only one with a top coat.   The pictures were taken in natural light.

First is Vestral White.  In three coats, it's not as even as Misa Heaven White is in two, but the Misa doesn't have Hello Kitty on the bottle.

 



Next up is On the Prowl, which is a creme about midway between Carolyn New York's Hanging on the Stoop and Handball Courts.  But the CNYs don't have Hello Kitty on the bottle.

 


Last is Something About Pink, a hot pink creme that's almost a dead-on dupe for OPI In Sync with Pink.  But the OPI doesn't have Hello Kitty on the bottle.

 


Have you noticed a theme here, Dear Reader?  None of these are fantastically unique, and the dupes for them are better in quality with respect to wear.  I'm just a sucker for the packaging, so MAC got me on this one.  I'm still happy with them, and had planned to use them as a base for Konading, so all is well.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment