Friday, February 6, 2009

Misa Living on the Fast Lane


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have the swatches I did for you yesterday.  They're not brand-spankin'-new news, but they're news for me, so I'm posting them!

Living on the Fast Lane (yes, "on") is Misa's Spring 2009 collection.  It consists of six cremes, and some fantastically unique colors.  I'm excited about them, so I'll get straight to the pics.  Each is two coats over a base under artificial light.  I'll show them to you in reverse alphabetical order to save the best for last.

Stop Rewinding, Just Fast Forward is an orange red creme.

 



Speed of Life is a punpkin orange creme.

 


Right Here, Right Now, No More Later is a beautiful bright sky blue creme, in addition to having one of the longest nail polish names of all time.

 


Push Upon It is a slightly dusty deep berry creme.

 


On the Edge is a true blue creme.

 


That brings us to to the last one, my favorite because it's such a unique color: Dirty, Sexy, Money.  It's a dusty, slightly turquoise green creme, and will be the base for today's KOTD.

 


That's Misa's Living on the Fast Lane Collection for you, Dear Reader, and it's all I have for you for now.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment