Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Divine Japanese Zebra & Coraline Konad News!


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I've been offline and fighting with the phone company about my internet service since 7:00 am.  Ugh!

Before I began that battle, I did my Konadicure of the Day.  I didn't have the heart to remove my Japanese DS Divine, so I put the zebra stamp from plate M57 on it, and filled in the gap with tips from plate M19.  Here she is!

 

 

The other bit of news I discovered before my internet connection died was that wowsocool  has the Coraline Konad sets up for presale!  Each set has different plates, so I'm getting both.  They look cool as heck.  I just thought I'd let you know they're there so you can get them as soon as they come out!

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment