Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Greendient Mani


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have pictures for you from another bout of gradation liquid play.  I swear, this stuff entertains the heck out of me, and I'm looking forward to being able to use it perfectly.  In the meantime, I still have some fun pictures.

I started by putting Barielle Date Night on my tips, smudging it horizontally as a comment on my first gradient manicure suggested I do.  I did that until the Date Night was smudged about halfway down the nail.  Then I added two coats of Maybelling Emerald Water to it, and topped it with two coats of Essie Big Dipper for some sparkle.  Here's what is looked like.

 



Not to shabby for my second try at a gradient mani, if I do so say myself... I really like the look of these, and see more on the horizon.

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment