Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Nails

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I decided to do my first Halloween manicure of the year, and it turned out well.  I started with Color Club Wham! Pow!, a neon orange creme.  Wham! Pow! took four thin coats to be opaque, but it dried quickly so it wasn't a big deal.  Once it had a few minutes to dry, I stamped it.  On my ring fingers, I used the jack o' lantern image from Konad plate M13, and on the rest of them I used a flying bat pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM13, all in Konad Black.

Halloween Nails
Halloween Nails

I like how it turned out but for one thing - it's easy to see that I couldn't get a completely clean image from the Bundle Monster plate on a few nails.  I think Bundle Monster plates are worth what they cost, but it is a little frustrating to have everything turn out just right and have a couple of imperfect stamps.  However, if that's the worst thing that happens to me all day, I think I'll be alright.

That's the first Halloween manicure of the year, and I hope to get in a couple more before the end of the month.  That's all for today, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment