Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two Random Nails of the Day


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm off on my little holiday jaunt for the next couple of days.  I'll try to check in as I can, but if your comments or questions go unanswered for a bit, please know that I'll answer them as soon as I can.

What I have for you this morning are two Nails of the Day I've done around swatching but hadn't yet published.  I love them both, they just haven't fit into any posts lately.

First I have Color Club's Pink Thong, which is a fabulous color, but still left me with slight VNL in three coats.  Since it's subtly sparkly, I forgive it!





Next up is Misa's Ghetto Fabulous, a really yellow bronzy gold.  I bought this one for the name - it applies in that my clothes and makeup are always understated, but you've seen my nails...





That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  I have more good things planned for you in the next few days while I'm away, and will be checking in as I can.

If you haven't already, please toss your name into the hat for one brand new bottle of China Glaze's Moonpool (Mooooonpooooool!)  of which I'll be randomly selecting the winner on December 4th.  Your name will show as you enter it (so you don't have to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won.  Good luck!





That's all until tomorrow, Dear Reader.  Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment