Saturday, November 8, 2008

Even More Precisions & Misa Earthward


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I awoke this morning feeling pretty spunky, so I did some swatches of four more Precision polishes for you.

This first, Black Matrix, is a basic black creme that I'll use for layering with the Sprinkles collection. I often find with layering that different brands don't make friends well, so I like to use the same brand for both colors.





Sangria is a red shimmer the that really is the color of good Sangria.





Morning Glow is a great hot-but-not-too-hot pink creme, close to OPI's Hottie Pink but a bit redder (although I haven't run across my Hottie Pink in the never-ending task of unpacking and organizing my polish to compare...).





Heidi Says is a pink sheer with a good blue flash to it. See how much I'm warming up to the sheers?





After I swatched these, I went through the "Untrieds" I've set aside as I unpacked. Yes, it was only a few days ago I said I was weary of dark colors, but that went away with morning when I saw Misa's Earthward and wondered why I hadn't tried it yet. That's the mani I did for today (al least for this morning - there may be more swatching to be done today...).




I got the Precisions where I always get them (and my Zoyas, and SpaRituals, and CHIs...) - from sparking*nails on ebay (that's a link to the Precisions listings). I'd wager that it this point I have almost everything that she has available, but I love them! They apply and dry beautifully, and so many of the colors are knock-your-socks off good (and since shipping is free to the US and Canada for over $100, it's easy to tack on just one more...). If she's out of stock of anything you've seen here, you can just email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net and let her know you saw the color(s) you want on The Nailphile, and she'll take very good care of you. She's a great seller, but has been extra good to my Dear Readers. I got the Misa at Head2Toe, linked on the right side of the page, which is a great source for OPIs, Essies, Misas, and more. The down side to Head2Toe is their international customer service doesn't seem to be the best, but since they and I are both in Illinois, that's not a problem for me. I just mention that for our international friends.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. I might have more for you this afternoon. Until then, love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment