Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ulta Limited Edition Holiday 2008, Part II


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today we'll take a look at the next two Ulta limited edition colors for holiday 2008, the glitters. I think both of these are Christmas in a bottle, and am happy with each. The pictures are two coats over base coat photographed under artificial light.

Deck the Halls is a silver holo-y glitter in a clear base, which will make a great top coat.





Jingle Bell Rock is a red jelly that I initially thought might be a duplicate of last year's Santa Baby, but I recall that one being a creme rather than a jelly.





Here's a little bonus pic for those of you tired of seeing sheers. I also found the original Revlon Dark Pleasures dispay, at half off. I picked some up, and here's Purple Pleasure, my NOTD.





That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until later, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment