Friday, November 14, 2008

Revlon Enchanted Collection


Good evening, Dear Reader!

I have more swatches for you, this time from a little swatching frenzy I had earlier in the week. They're the polishes from Revlon's Enchanted display - I'm sure you've seen it in drug stores by now (even my crappy Walgreen's has it in!). I got them on my trip downstate where the prices and taxes are lower at a store where they were on sale, making them irresistible to me!

They're all two coats over a base under artificial light. They applied well and all were opaque and even in two coats, so I have no complaints. I'm quite pleased with all of them, and am torn between two very different ones as to which is my favorite. I'll present them in order of preference as of this minute, as the order of the third and fourth switch back and forth each time I look at them.

First up is Opulent Pink, a really great pale pink with an understated shimmer, but not one I'll wear too much on my hands until Spring and summer.





Next is Crushed Crimson, a deep brownish red with a subtle shimmer.





This is where is gets difficult to pick. As of this second, Bewitching Bordeaux, a vampy creme, is my second favorite.





Finally, the one that had me stalking this display in the first place: Steel-her Heart, a fantastic gunmetal grey shimmer. I think it's my favorite because I'm just a sucker for greys...





There you have it, Dear Reader - the polishes from Revlon's Enchanted display. If you can find them, snatch them up while you can!

Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment