Friday, November 28, 2008

My Welcome Home Mani: Sally Hansen Salon Emerald Ring!


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I got home safely a little bit ago, and as soon as I settled in, went about the business of changing my mani.  One thing I've taken home from this trip is a rave for Barielle's Manicure Extender, which I recently got at TJ Maxx for $3.  I added a coat to my dry Konaded mani, and after travelling both ways, making a boatload of pies for my dad, and doing lots of running around over the course of three days, I had just the beginning of a bit of tip wear on one finger, the other nine still perfect.  I think I'm going to reserve this for use on trips, as it really did make a difference.

On to the new!  As you can imagine, three days was a long time for me to have *any* mani, no matter how fabulous.  It was nice to settle down and change it, and I knew right away what I'd change it to.  On Tuesday evening when I got the day's mail, I had a package from my friend sizzlinggrace.  After hearing me whine about my seemingly endless and completely fruitless stalking of Sally Hansen Salon's Emerald Ring, she sent it to me.  I was astounded when I opened the package - it's even prettier in person than any picture I've seen of it.  A new favorite green!

Here she is by the light of the setting sun:



And inside, where the color is more accurate:





Another great big giant Thank You to sizzlinggrace for making my day both Tuesday, when I got to open this package, and today, when I get to wear it.  I am blessed to know some dang cool ladies!

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader, but I have lots of swatching to do for you in the morning.  Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment