Thursday, September 24, 2009

China Glaze Loves You Snow Much Holiday 2009

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I have the swatches that I'd promised you earlier. They're of this year's China Glaze holiday set, which is called Loves You Snow Much. It's the same thing as last year's Sleigh Ride, with the addition of a fourth, a gold glitter called 5 Golden Rings. Since Ruby Pumps and Emerald Sparkle change with releases, I got the set to show you what they look like with this release. They're all three coats.

I'll start with the new one, 5 Golden Rings.


Tinsel is the silver.


Emerald Sparkle looks like the original version.


My Nails of the Day is Ruby Pumps.


So that's China Glaze's Holiday 2009 Set. It's been all China Glaze, all the time here lately! With more to come, no less!

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment