Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ulta Limited Edition Holiday 2008, Part III & A Zoya Freja Konadicure


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I have the last of Ulta's holiday offerings for you now, the opaque colors. Like the others, they're two coats over a base under artificial light.

Santa Baby is a name recycled from last year, but the color is different. This year's is a wine shimmer.





The other is Winter Wonderland, a mauve creme.





I'll also show you the Konadicure I did using Revlon's Lily Chrome rather than Konad polish at the suggestion of wixbetty. She was right - it worked beautifully! I started with Zoya Freja as the base.





The added a pattern from plate S6 to my tips, using Lily Chrome in place of the Konad polish.





The silver of the Lily Chrome was more opaque and easier to apply than the Konad Special Polish, so I'll likely be using it more in the future. Thanks to wixbetty for a great tip!

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment