Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Claws Got Clawed!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have pictures of a previous Konadicure of the Day I hadn't yet shown you.  On today's agenda is a little swatching to keep you entertained while I'm away tomorrow through Friday, as well as doing my very grand Thanksgiving mani.  I get to see almost all of my friends in one place at a huge gathering of 500+ people on Wednesday night, and want to have something really fun to show them.  I'll also have to wear this one for three or four days, so I've planned something fabulous to keep me entertained.  Cross your fingers for me that I'm able to execute it well!  I have a backup plan if I can't, but I really want Plan A to work.

Back to the old KOTD: I felt like wearing SpaRitual Surreal last week because it ain't just another navy blue.  It's got that SpaRitual *glow* to it that makes me so happy to look at!  I applied it and then assessed my work, and decided that at their current length, my nails could use a little something more to spice them up with such a dark color.  Of course that meant I was breaking out the Konad, and I wanted a design that was small but not too girly.  The perfect choice?  The claw mark pattern from plate M5, which I haven't used in some time.  Over a color as dark as Surreal, white seemed like the best choice to use.  The result looked like my claws got clawed, which made me very happy and kept me giggling about claws getting clawed for a while.





So those are today's pictures and my plans for the next few days.  I hope the mani entertained you as much as it did me!  Now it's time for another reminder to enter your name for the December 4th random drawing for a brand spankin' new bottle of China Glaze's Moonpool.  If you haven't entered yet (one per customer, please!), I'd be glad if you did.  The drawing is open to all readers worldwide, your name will show as you enter it on the form (so you don't need to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won.  Good luck - I'm pulling for everyone who's been coveting Mooooonpooooool!





That's all for now, Dear Reader.  I may have more for you later today if I get all my swatching done.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment