Monday, November 10, 2008

Essie Holiday 2008 Ulta Exclusives


Hello, Dear Reader! Did you think I was going to go a day without posting? Never!

I've been out and about today, and my travels took me past an Ulta store, where I found all kinds of goodies. The first of them I'll show you now, Essie's Holiday 2008 Ulta Exclusives.

Each is two coats over a base coat phtographed under artificial light.

Private Bash is a berry red creme.





Formal Dinner is a bright true red, slightly jelly, with a fuchsia shimmer.





Cocktail Party is a mauve-y red with a strong shimmer.





Now you've seen them, and it's up to you to decide whether you can live without them... I have more holiday goodies to show you tomorrow, Dear Reader. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment