Thursday, November 20, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Roses


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I thought I'd show you today's KOTD (Konadicure of the Day).  I started with Sephora by OPI's Casting Call...





It's a very pretty rose creme, but I thought it could use a little something.  Roses on rose seemed like a nice idea, and I decided to use something blue, but not too blue, for the pattern.  I settled on a pattern from plate M56, using Revlon's Petal Chrome for the pattern.  The rose pattern, which is intended to cover the nail, fell far short of covering my nails, so I painted the tips with Petal Chrome.  Here's my result:





I like the combination of the girly flowers with the decidedly not girly chrome tips.

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader!  If you haven't yet, please register to win a new bottle of China Glaze's Moonpool at the bottom of the page.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment