Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some China Glaze Kaleidoscopes


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I though that this morning, rather than look at something new and fun, I'd show you something old and fun: some China Glaze Kaleidoscopes. These may just be my favorite holographic polishes, and they're going away, so get 'em while you can!

Each picture is three coats over a base coat with a top coat. They dry very quickly, so the third coat isn't a hassle, and despite being so gittery, they're very smooth and shiny (and easy to remove!).

Kaleidoscope Him Out is a glittery blue holo - I like this one with jeans.





How About A Tumble is a light pink holo.





My current NOTD is Octa Gone Wild, a light purple holo.





There are nine more colors in this fabulous collection, most of the with somewhat risque names, and I love them all! I don't know ehn I'll be posting them, but ever since I used DS Original recently, I've been on a bit of a holo kick, so I'm sure you'll see more soon.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until later, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment