Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Decals, Decals, Decals

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Guess what the topic is today?  Yes, your intuition guided you well - it's decals.

First is China Glaze Something Sweet with the Konad Rhinestone Glam and 3D decals.  The Rhinestone Glam ones I used were the strips of rhinestones all lined up, and I just cut pieces to the length I wanted.  I added rose 3D decals to an accent nail.

China Glaze Something Sweet with Konad Rhinestone Glam & 3D Decals
China Glaze Something Sweet with Konad Rhinestone & 3D Decals
Next is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Sun Worshiper with black 3D decals I got from Korea.  I thought the black against the neon would be cool, but was faced with the problem that each of the tip patterns in the packet had only four decals.  I'm not sure who they made then for, but I generally need five of each... That's where the accent nail came in, to work around that little problem.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy & Sun Worshiper with Black Decals
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy & Sun Worshiper with Black Decals from Korea
Last is a manicure with more of the Konad Hologram Decals over two coats of Nubar Black.

Nubar Black with Konad Hologram
Nubar Black with Konad Hologram Decals

Those are decals, decals, decals... Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment