Sunday, November 30, 2008

Did Someone Say "Precisions?"


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've finally done swatches of some of the polishes I've been staring at this week, and I have pictures for you!  They are, of course, my most recent Precisions haul.  Today I have four of them, and tomorrow I'll show you the other four.

The first is a sheer called Champagne Supernova.  It's sheerer than I expected - I feel a little naked posting this picture!  But, I'm amongst friends, so what the heck...





Next up is a bright pinkish red jelly called Peek A Boo Pink.  Although lovely, I think I'll pass this one on to one of my girlfriends who loves jellies - she would wear and appreciate it more than I would.





I also have another red, this one a deep true red, called Miami Heat.  It's opaque in two coats, which makes it a keeper for me.





Finally, my favorite: Flamingo Pink.  This is a great opaque pink creme, and the name suits it perfectly.





That's the first half of my most recent Precisions haul.  I hope you enjoyed them!  They're easy to find - I got them from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's a link to the listings).  She's easy to buy from, and if something you've seen here is out of stock in her store, just email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net and she'll make sure you get what you're looking for.  She's always great, but we've found she's especially good to The Nailphile readers, so let her know you saw it here!

On to something hard to find... Moooooonpoooool!  I managed to get my hot little hands on a spare bottle of China Glaze's Moonpool, and I'm giving it to you, Dear Reader.  I'll randomly select the winner on December fourth, so there are only a few days left to enter to win.  If you haven't put your name in the hat yet, please do!  The drawing is open to all readers worldwide, your name will show as you enter it (so you don't need to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won.  Good luck!





That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment