Saturday, November 8, 2008

FingerPaints Holiday 2008


Good evening, Dear Reader!

I did have more swatching in me today, this time the FingerPaints Holiday 2008 Collection. I don't know the name of it, as I've never seen the display - a lovely nailboarder picked these up for me. I came home to them Thursday, and finally got to swatch them today.

I'll show them to you in reverse alphabetical order - there are two contenders for my very favorite, and that will save one of them for last. I'm very happy with all of them, but there are two that I really, really love. All are two coats over a base under artificial light.

Spun Sugar is an aptly named almost opaque, almost white shimmer.





Shiny Red Apple is an opaque apple red creme.





Red Marzipan is the first contender for my favorite - it's a dark red with lots of little glitter. So sparkly!





Maroon Macaroon is a deep maroon shimmer.





Butterscotch Cookie is a golden shimmer.





And (drumroll...) Black Gumdrop is my other contender for the number one spot, a blackened blue purple.





My Sally Beauty Supply doesn't get the seasonal collections, much to my dismay, but as I mentioned, a dear friend got them for me and sent them to me, so I'm able to have them anyhow. If you have a Sally's nearby, go get 'em!

Until morning, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment