Thursday, November 6, 2008

Believe, Mandalay Ruby, & After Hours Konadicure


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm still out of town, still away from a computer, and wrote this for you before I left. I went through some recent pictures to find things I had not yet shown you, and I found a few good ones.

The first is Lippmann Collection's Believe, a wonderful silvery-gold sparkly shimmer.





Next is Orly's Mandalay Ruby, a great deep red creme from the Gems Collection.





I couldn't just leave a plain red plain though, Dear Reader - I think you know me better than that...





Admittedly, it's more than just a little cutesy, but that's the point. It supposed to be over the top - it made me laugh a little that way!

That brings us to our third, for which I used Color Club's After Hours as a base. It's a charcoal grey shimmer, and I've posted a picture of it by itself before so I didn't take a new one. This manicure was right when I started to become aware that I was beginning to tire of dark colors, but rather than start over with something else, I decided to salvage this manicure with a little pink shimmer Konad polish. This is the result - not my best ever, not my worst ever, but a nice mani.





That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader. I'm planning on coming home today, so if you have questions posted, I should be able to answer them this evening. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment