Friday, November 28, 2008

SpaRitual Days of Wine and Roses


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm still away, to return home today.  I didn't do the swatching I was hoping to get done on Tuesday before I left, so I held out one more picture of a Nails of the Day that hasn't yet been published: SpaRitual's Days of Wine and Roses.  I kept it for a post by itslef because I love it so much!

This is such a great shimmery shade that just epitomizes the SpaRitual glow of which I've professed my love.  The shimmer moves and changes with the light, and it's a color I can look at for a good while without ever getting bored.  This particular color is one that I love for Fall, so I took it out recently after swatching.





I'd better get myself busy with some new pictures for you when I get home - I think you've now seen all that I have!  I hope you enjoyed them, Dear Reader.  Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment