Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yet More Precisions!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I woke up bright and early on this fine Sunday morning and finished swatching the last of the Precisions I have which I haven't yet shown to you. There are four, and something was a little off with my application skills this morning - they're not quite as perfectly tidy as usual, and for some reason I was doing super thin coats for the first three swatches. I normally do thin coats (making all OPIs three-coaters for me), but on these I was doing them even thinner than usual. For all four of these, I did two coats over a base so they're consistent with my other swatches, but if any look a bit thin, attribute it to user error... Since the sun is still coming up and it's a cold cloudy day here, I used artificial light for all of the pictures. I'll show them to you in the order that I swatched them so you know which three were thinner than usual.

Hey Baby Hey is a semi sheer carnation pink with a moderate shimmer.





Wizard of Oz-zie is a rich berry with a strong silver shimmer.





Harold + Muave is my favorite of this group, a purple-y mauve with a strong silver shimmer.





I Toed You So is a rich, deep red creme, and the only on I applied with my usual coats. There was no VNL with this one, as there is with so many OPI reds, so it made me happy.





Those are all the Precisions I have that you haven't seen yet, but there are a few more on the way that I'll be able to show you soon. I got them from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's a link to her Precisions listings), but if she's out of stock of anything you've seen here, if you email her at sparklingnails@verizon.net and tell her that you saw it on The Nailphile, she'll take good care of you and make sure you get what you want.

I may have more for you later, Dear Reader, as I'm going into Konad withdrawal. I haven't done an all-out Konadicure since Tuesday, and am in the mood to do one now, so I might have more pictures for you this afternoon. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment