Monday, November 24, 2008

NARS Platoon and a Big Welcome


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

This afternoon's pictures are really just an excuse to post.  The *real* reason I wanted to post is to welcome my friend Michelle to the wonderful world of blogging!  She's the author of the new nail blog called A Stroke of Color, and a woman after my own heart with her love of all things Precision and Konad!  I'll leave it to you, Dear Reader, to check her blog to find out the meaning of its creative name - there's more to this lady than nails!  I've also added a link to her blog on my blogroll to make it easy for you to check in and see what Michelle is up to.  I hope you all give her a warm welcome!

On to the pictures!  It wouldn't be a real post without pictures, now would it? I dug some up for you that I've been hanging on to for a rainy day.  They're of NARS Platoon, a well-named pale army green.





I have a couple of assignments for you now, Dear Reader.  If you haven't yet entered to win the bottle of China Glaze's Moonpool I'm giving you, please do, and also please take a minute to check in on Michelle at A Stroke of Color.  That's all for today - until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment