Friday, February 19, 2010

Nights in Black Satin & More

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Did I just make the worst Moody Blues reference ever made? Quite probably. I could not resist. That's what my Nails of the Day was yesterday, and I thought I'd catch you up on some other NOTD's I have not yet shown you while I was at it.

So, Nights in Black Satin... It's a base of Chanel Black Satin with Konad Stars and 3D acrylic nail art, a blue moon and white stars, on my left ring finger. It was fun to wear and I had Nights in White Satin running through my head all day long.

Nights in Black Satin
Nights in Black Satin: Chanel Black Satin with Nail Art

Now for the more... First is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Caribbean Coral, a coral shimmer. This is three coats.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Caribbean Coral
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Caribbean Coral Nail Polish, Three Coats

I Konaded it with plate M75 in Konad White.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Caribbean Coral Nail Polish
Konad Plate M75 over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Caribbean Coral Nail Polish, Three Coats, in Konad White Special Polish

The last two are older pictures, I just haven't shown them to you yet. First, OPI's long discontinued and hard to find Jasper Jade, which took three coats.

OPI Jasper Jade
OPI Jasper Jade Nail Polish, Three Coats

The last is another Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Virtual Violet, a light purple shimmer with a blue flash. It's a newer shade, I believe, and required three coats.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Virtual Violet
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Virtual Violet Nail Polish, Three Coats

Now I think I've caught up on pictures. That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment