Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sephora by OPI Dark Room & Konad M77

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday's Nails of the Day was Sephora by OPI's Dark Room with a leafy pattern from Konad plate M77.

I started with three coats of Dark Room, and was reminded of its weird pigmentation. It's like OPI's Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees and Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow, where the first coat loooks foreboding and the following ones even things out. In any case, Dark Room is a color I'm fond of so I chose it.

I added a leafy pattern in Konad White from plate M77, and here's the result.

Sephora by OPI Dark Room Nail Polish
Sephora by OPI Dark Room Nail Polish, Three Coats & Konad M77 in Konad White

I liked the outcome quite a bit - I can see using this pattern a lot, and it was good to get another use out of Dark Room. When I wear Dark Room, I'm reminded of when it first came out and I wore it on a first date - the gentleman commented on what a nice green it was, and I swooned! It's the little things...

That's the update for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment