Saturday, February 13, 2010

Color Club Poptastic & Konad M78

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I got my new Konad plates this morning! Yay!

I opened up the package, which also had a couple of the new Konad special polishes and more Konad White (this is at least my fourth bottle of that stuff), and went through the plates to pick out which to use first. There were two I had to choose between for a Valentine's Day Konadicure, and plate M78 won.

The pattern I used is intended to be a full nail pattern, but falls short on my nails. I like how it looks without anything added to my tips, so I just used the one pattern. For a base, I use three coats of Color Club Poptastic nail polish, and stamped the pattern in Konad White. Here's what I came up with.

Color Club Poptastic Konad M78
Color Club Poptastic Nail Polish, Three Coats, with Konad M78 in Konad White

Now I'm all Valentine-y, in a retina searing kind of way.

The something new and different I had planned for next week changed, but now that I'm loaded up with new Konad goodies, I can show you those next week.

That's all for today, Dear Redaer. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment