Friday, February 26, 2010

Sinful Colors Green Ocean

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a Sinful Colors St. Patrick's Day shade for you: Green Ocean. It was in a display with Irish Green, just those two colors.

It's green flaky and regular glitter in a clear base with a slight bit of green to it. I used two coats over black, and got this.

Sinful Colors Green Ocean
Sinful Colors Green Ocean Nail Polish, Two Coats over Black

Now, I don't have a ton of Sinfuls because they're very hit or miss with whether they'll dry properly for me with any top coat. This one dried fine with Diamont, but dry, it's the exact opposite of smooth. It's looks nice, but feels awful. I think a bazillion refresher coats of top coat would fix that.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment