Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lippmann Collection Happy Birthday Part Deux

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I was just sitting here for a moment, and out of the corner of my eye saw the sun shine on the house next door, so I ran outside and took new pictures of Lippmann Collection's Happy Birthday for you. It's not bright sunny out - it's cloudy, but the sun peeked out through the clouds just enough to get a good picture. It's actually better than glaring sun, especially for glitter, and the pictures turned out quite true to life.

I'm able to comment on the wear of this polish as well, and have found it to be excellent. I mentioned I've been knitting - my technique is atypical (I taught myself using books in college), and I use my nails to move stitches, which is murder on a manicure. I'm quick, so multiply the wear by a several hundred stitches since I put it on. I didn't refresh the mani for new pictures, and it shows no wear at all, so I'm very pleased.

Here are the pictures in good light, again with a base and top, now about 16 hours old having been knocked around.


I love it more now than I did last night! It's just so dang happy.

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time,love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment