Saturday, February 20, 2010

Orly Shine & Konad M78

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This morning I have yesterday's NOTD, Orly Shine with Konad M78 in Konad Black Special Nail Polish. It didn't turn out perfectly, but you can see where I was going with it.

I started with three coats of Orly Shine, then used an all-over pattern from Konad plate M78 in black, double stamping the pattern.

Orly Shine Nail Polish
Orly Shine Nail Polish, Three Coats & Konad M78 in Black Konad Special Polish

There was an unfortunate incident with my piece of acetone soaked felt right at the end of stamping, and I'm afraid it shows...

Today I think I might try to tackle the ol' airbrush (or maybe not!). Get this - it came with no directions for assembly, and the brush came in pieces. If I had an art background, I bet it wouldn't be a problem, but my math and philosophy training are really doing no good for me here. The best I can do is write a proof that I don't know what the heck I'm doing, and perhaps a dialogue about what that means in the grand scheme of things.

That's the update for now, Dear Reader. I'm not totally thrilled with the imperfections in this one, so I may have something better later. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment