Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Presents

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I saved a couple of post-swatching manicures this week to show you. They're my Valentine's Day present suggestion manis.

The first is OPI's Red Like Roses, because I love getting roses. This is one from that sketchy order. It took three coats.

OPI Red Like Roses
OPI Red Like Roses Nail Polish, Three Coats

To it, I added some hearts from Konad plate M59 in Konad White, because roses come with and result in lots of love.

OPI Red Like Roses Nail Polish
OPI Red Like Roses Nail Polish, Three Coats, and Konad M59 in Konad White

The other is Nubar Pink Creme with a little 3D nail art. It's another hint for roses, but I also added some clear Swarovski crystals to it because you can never go wrong with things that sparkle.

Nubar Pink Creme Nail Polish
Nubar Pink Creme, Two Coats & 3D Nail Art

Those are my Valentine's Day Present manicures. I hope you enjoyed them, and until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment