Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Dear Reader!

Today I did my official Valentine's Day manicure using the Konad plate that lost out yesterday, plate M80. There are two tip patterns with hearts on them that I was looking at, one looked easy, and one had a center. The patterns with a center are the hardest for me to place, but I was feeling brave and decided to use the one with a heart at the center.

I started with base of two coats of Nubar Sensual Red, then added some hearts along the cuticle and side in Konad Pastel Pink using plate M59. I did the tip pattern from M80 in Konad White, and now have my ultimate Valentine's Day manicure.

Nail Polish and Konad Plate M80
Nubar Sensual Red Nail Polish & Konad Plates M80 (White) & M59 (Pink)

I hope you have a great Valentine's Day, and until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment