Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Konad M75 & M80 Konadicures

Good morning, Dear Reader!

It's been grey and drab here for longer than I can stand, so I've recently done a couple of Konadicures that make me think of warm, sunny weather.

The first started with a base of Color Club Limelight. This one took three coats and stil had a bit of VNL. Not bad, just enough that I can see it if I'm looking for it.

Color Club Limelight
Color Club Limelight Nail Polish, Three Coats

I added a little pattern from Konad plate M75 to it in Konad white, and it's suddenly 1968 on my nails.

Color Club Limelight Nail Polish
Color Club Limelight Nail Polish, Three Coats with Konad M75

The other I started with two coats of Nubar Orange Crush.

Nubar Orange Crush
Nubar Orange Crush Nail Polish, Two Coats

I finally found a pattern from plate M80 I'm not wild about. It's an asymmetric tip pattern, and the pattern makes it look like it was applied crookedly. At least it was a sunny mani - I used Konad Yellow for the stamping.

Nubar Orange Crush Nail Polish
Nubar Orange Crush Nail Polish, Two Coats & Konad M80

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment