Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Revlon Nail Polish

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I mentioned that yesterday I ran into some Revlon nail polishes while hunting for Rock Royalty, and I swatched them for you yesterday. I had many more, I don't know if I still have them. If I run into some of the cool ones I'm thinking of, I'll show them to you. In the meantime, I found plenty to keep me busy.

I'll start with some of the oldies. Speedy is a pink frost, a little too frosty for my taste, now that I look at it. Another to offload! This is two coats.

Revlon Speedy
Revlon Speedy Nail Polish, Two Coats

Serene is a very sheer peachy pink.

Revlon Serene
Revlon Serene Nail Polish, Two Coats

Firecracker is a classic, a red glitter in a red jelly base. I used three coats.

Revlon Firecracker
Revlon Firecracker Nail Polish, Three Coats

The next batch, I believe are currently available. Get Reddy is a red shimmer that took three coats.

Revlon Get Reddy
Revlon Get Reddy Nail Polish, Three Coats

Raven Red is a dark red creme, also a three coater.

Revlon Raven Red
Revlon Raven Red Nail Polish, Three Coats

Vixen is a vampy dark red creme, another three coater.

Revlon Vixen
Revlon Vixen Nail Polish, Three Coats

Guava Glam is a light coral shimmer that required three coats.

Revlon Guava Glam
Revlon Guava Glam Nail Polish, Three Coats

No Shrinking Violet is a great violet shimmer which needed two coats.

Revlon No Shrinking Violet
Revlon No Shrinking Violet Nail Polish, Two Coats

Last, the limited edition. The only one I ran into was Not So Blue-Berry, a sparkly light blue scented one. It smells like Boo Berry cereal.

Revlon Not So Blue-Berry
Revlon Not So Blue-Berry Nail Polish, Two Coats

I added some Konad White to it using Konad plate M80.

Revlon Not So Blue-Berry Nail Polish
Revlon Not So Blue-Berry Nail Polish, Two Coats, with Konad M80

Those are the Revlon nail polishes I have to show you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment