Sunday, February 21, 2010

Revlon Nail Polish

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm up and around early today and have already done my NOTD, so I thought I'd show you that and what I changed to yesterday. That Zoya Adina plain old would not dry, so I got rid of it. I changed to Revlon Pure Pearl.

I love Revlon polishes - they apply well, they wear well, have good colors, and the formula is consistent. Both of the colors I'll show you today took three coats for full coverage, but I think it's because I'm covering a lot of territory with one brushful.

This is Pure Pearl alone, which as you can see, I rammed into some cardboard about 5 minutes after finishing. I wasn't going to do a third manicure for the day, so the dent in it stands.

Revlon Pure Pearl
Revlon Pure Pearl Nail Polish, Three Coats

I thought it could use a little Konad, both to cover the dent and liven it up, so I used a tip pattern from Konad plate M80 using rainbow colors of Konad Special Nail Polish.

Revlon Pure Pearl Nail Polish
Revlon Pure Pearl Nail Polish, Three Coats, with Konad M80

That seemed like a more subdued way to do a festive rainbow manicure. Since I like variety from one day to the next, today I used a much more classic color, the older limited edition Revlon Rock Royalty. Click on the picture to check out the shimmer this one has - it's really spectacular.

Revlon Rock Royalty Nail Polish
Revlon Rock Royalty Nail Polish, Three Coats

While hunting for Rock Royalty, I found a few more Revlon nail polishes that I have not shown to you yet, so I'll try to get to those soon. I think my favorites were the Fruitful Temptations, the scented ones I showed you last year - you can't beat a good polish that smells nice!

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment