Saturday, February 6, 2010

OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside & Konad M59

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I thought I'd do a manicure for the snow so many of us are buried under today. I started with a base of OPI's Baby It's "Coal" Outside (how I hate extraneous quote marks!). It's a charcoal with silver and what looks like light blue shimmer, and is from Holiday in Toyland from 2008. This was another I got in that somewhat sketchy order. It took three coats to be totally even.

OPI Baby It's Coal Outside
OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside Nail Polish, Three Coats

To it, I added the snowflake patterns from Konad plate M59 using Konad white Nail Polish.

OPI Baby It's Coal Outside Nail Polish
OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside Nail Polish, Three Coats, and Konad M59

Now I'm all set to enjoy being snowed in for a little while.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment