Monday, February 1, 2010

OPI Sweet Pink Collection

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm back with more OPI exclusives, this time OPI's Japanese exclusive Sweet Pink Collection. Unfortunately, only three of the four colors arrived, but the good news is that the missing one, Sugar Cookie Pink, is that to which I was least looking forward. It looks like it's just a pink jelly. So that'll either show up eventually or not, we'll see...

In the meantime, I have the other three for you. They all were three coaters for me, applied well, and have a great shimmer. One had the weirdest wonky brush I've had yet - it had one long hair with a knot in the end of it. I gave it a haircut, and it was fine.

Pink Caramel is a light brown, almost duochrome, slightly sheer, and it's shimmer is really strong.

OPI Pink Caramel
OPI Pink Caramel Nail Polish, Three Coats

Pink A Peach is a delicate slightly pink peach, also with a strong shimmer.

OPI Pink A Peach
OPI Pink A Peach Nail Polish, Three Coats

Pink Cupcake was the one that prompted me to seek these out, and is better than I'd hoped. It's a lively pink with an incredible shimmer. It's also just a tiny but sheer.

OPI Pink Cupcake
OPI Pink Cupcake Nail Polish, Three Coats

OPI's Sweet Pink Collection is better than I'd hoped. If Sugar Cookie Pink pans out, I might be happily surprised with that one as well.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment