Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nicole by OPI Nail Polish, Part I

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I got some new (to me) Nicole by OPI nail polishes, and I thought I'd give you a peek at them. I think the colors, at least three of the four I have here, are new, but what do I know... I just know I haven't seen them before.

They all took three coats and weren't quite as opaque as I'd like, and of course I have to deduct points for that dreadful Nicole by OPI Bottle. The colors are nice though, and three of the four here have a really cool shimmer - kind of foily with little tiny flaky bits in them.

Make Mine Lime is a lime green with the cool finish.

Nicole by OPI Make Mine Lime
Nicole by OPI Make Mine Lime Nail Polish, Three Coats

Diva into the Pool is a teal with the same finish.

Nicole by OPI Diva into the Pool
Nicole by OPI Diva into the Pool Nail Polish, Three Coats

Sky's the Limit is an interesting blue, kind of like a cornflower blue, also with the same finish.

Nicole by OPI Sky's the Limit
Nicole by OPI Sky's the Limit Nail Polish, Three Coats

The last one, You're Blue-tiful, is about the same color as Sky's the Limit, only a standard shimmer.

Nicole by OPI You're Blue-tiful
Nicole by OPI You're Blue-tiful Nail Polish, Three Coats

As I write this, I see more points need to be deducted for the names - some are pretty bad!

I like them overall. The colors are work working around the awkward bottle, and the brush and application were good.

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader. Don't forget to enter to win a bottle of Orly Iron Butterfly.


Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment