Monday, February 15, 2010

Konad Plates M78 & M80

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I thought I'd show you a few patterns from Konad plates M78 and M80, the two of the new ones I've cracked into, as well as two of the new Konad Special Nail Polishes, Dark Red and Pastel Violet.

For the first, I used a base of Color Club Uptown Girl from the Rebel Debutante Collection. To it, I added a tip pattern from plate M80, using Pastel Violet for the stamping.

Konad Pastel Violet Special Polish
Konad Plate M80 in Konad Pastel Violet Special Polish over Color Club Uptown Girl Nail Polish

Next up is another with plate M80, this time using the Dark Red over Lippmann Collection Rhapsody in White. The pattern looks like it could be placed either at the cuticle or tip of the nail, I chose cuticle for variety.

Konad Dark Red Special Polish
Konad Plate M80 in Konad Dark Red Special Polish over Lippmann Collection Rhapsody in White Nail Polish

From plate M78, I just used black and white Konad Special Polish, but each of the two I have for you are full nail patterns that I was really, really hoping would work for a double stamp. It turns out that both of them did, quite well.

First is a base of Poptastic with White Konad Special Polish.

Konad Plate M78
Konad Plate M78 in Konad White Special Polish over Color Club Mrs. Robinson Nail Polish

The second is a base of Wham! Pow!, also from Poptastic, with Black Konad Special Polish using the animal print pattern from Konad plate M78.

Konad Animal Print
Konad Plate M78 in Konad Black Special Polish over Color Club Wham! Pow! Nail Polish

The two new polishes both worked beautifully - no problems at all. As for the new plates, M78 and M80 are the only ones I've tried thus far because I'm having so much fun with them. I'm sure I'll use the other this week. I used the clear stamper for these, and I found it much easier for the Pastel Violet and yesterday's Pastel Pink than the old pink one.

That's what I have to show you of my new Konad goodies for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment