Thursday, April 14, 2011

EOTD Purple Coffee

As well as nails, I also really love make-up. Since I joined the blogging world and discovered the huge variety of topics that are covered by bloggers, I've started reading more and more beauty blogs.

I've been posting on another blog which I call 'my beauty blog' (because I couldn't even think up a decent name for it and I hate saying the one it has) but because my heart is really in nail blogging, beauty has become an 'on-the-side' project and I don't feel like it really warrants a whole other blog. So I thought that today I would post an Eye Of The Day (EOTD) and see how you guys react to its presence here on The Nailasaurus. I just figured that these are the kinds of posts I look forward to seeing on other blogs so perhaps there will be readers here that like them too.

If it gets a good reaction, I'll post more make-up looks in the future. It will never take over the purpose of this blog, which is nails and nail art, and the posts will be few and far between without a lot of my chatter like this one! I think I'll put a little poll over in the sidebar where you can vote whether you'd like to see these kinds of posts or whether you'd prefer it if I just stick to the nails!



Primark Prime of your Life - In The Pink
Liner: E.L.F Cream Eyeliner - Black smudged underneath the eyeshadow and on the waterline
Inner Corner: Bourjois Eyeshadow - 90 Blanc
Lid: E.L.F Brightening Eye Colour - Silver Lining
Crease: Sleek - Sunset i-Divine Palette
Lashes: Jerome Alexander Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment