Friday, May 22, 2009

Zoya Cassi & Konad Plate M32 Konadicure

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've just got a Konadicure for you today, using some of my new Konad Princess Nail Polishes. I ♥ them!

I started with the very shade of pink I had in mind, Zoya Cassi. What I hadn't planned was the fact that it took five (!!!) coats to be opaque. Zoyas are not the fastest drying polishes on me, and this one took a century to dry! Well, not a century, maybe half an hour, but longer than I felt like waiting.

After the eternal wait, I was ready to stamp away. I started with the pattern from Konad Plate M32 at the cuticle, using Pop Green, then did a flower pattern from the same plate using Coral Blue. I took pictures in the sun to show the shimmer in Cassi, which is great in the sun but less impressive under normal light. Here she is!

Zoya Nail Polish
Zoya Nail Polish Bottle

That's all I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment