Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chanel Or de Russie and More


EDIT
I just got an email from Nubar! 20% off $50+ with code MAY092050 though Friday, May 8!

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've been slacking and have some catching up to do - I have a few Nails of the Day to show you.

First up is Nubar Nile Purple with some really cool decals. It's like my nails are wearing little tiaras.



Then I decided to go for something a little different, and broke out Chanel Or de Russie.



Today, I was back in the mood for a good purple, and went with Nubar Toga Purple.



It's kind of nice to have a break from new collections coming out because it means I get to revist the colors I really like from recent collections and use them. Each of these colors is too rich and shimmery to Konad over, so I've been enjoying each just as it is, with the exception if adding the tiaras to Nile Purple (making me Queen of the Nile for two days!).

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment