Monday, May 25, 2009

Dior Purple Candy & Lippmann Prelude to a Kiss

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I was so displeased with my failure of a manicure yesterday that I changed it to the opposite of what I had. Since the problem was that it was way to much, I thought I'd change it to simplicity itself: Lippmann Collection Prelude to a Kiss. This is three coats.

Lippmann Collection Nail Lacquer
Lippmann Collection Nail Polish Bottle

Much better! The last time I wore this, I didn't care for it, but I like it now.

I had a new one to try out this morning, so I just used it, this time Dior Purple Candy. Here's two coats.

Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer
Dior Nail Polish Bottle

I thought Purple Candy could use a little something, but having learned my lesson yesterday, I kept it simple with a delicate pattern from Konad Plate M67, using Konad Princess Nail Polish in Coral Blue.

Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer Konad Plate M67
Dior Nail Polish Bottle Konad Plate M67

I really like it! I wavered on Purple Candy for a while, but am glad I went for it while I could.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment