Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Offload the Ring Manicure

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I thought I'd do a special mani for one of my tasks to do this week: offload the ring. If all goes as planned, I will be single and free on Friday (YAY!), and so I'm going to offload my engagement and wedding rings this week. The down side to that is that I really loved my engagement ring, but since I'll never wear it again, I'm getting rid of it.

I figured I'd memorialize the ring by showing it to you, but I sure as heck wasn't going to put it on for a new picture. Here's an old picture of it, with me wearing Essie Ruby Slippers.

Essie Ruby Slippers Nail Polish

Ah, well. It was nice while it lasted!

To commemorate getting rid of it, I started with Color Club What a Shock! from the Electro Candy Collection, since me getting rid of the sprakliest thing I own is quite shocking. Then I added the heart-shaped diamond Konad pattern to my tips (I forget the plate number - it's the one with the cow print on it), and to top it off, a sparkly decal on my ring fingers. Since decals are the closest thing to a diamond I'll be wearing for a good while, I thought I should get used to it!

Diamond Ring Konadicure Nail Polish
Electro Candy Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment