Saturday, May 16, 2009

Konad Plate M73

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

Today I've been playing with Konad plate M73, another of the new ones. I did two Konadicures from it.

First up is Fractured Screamin' Fucshia (that's what the label says). There's a pattern that looks like a fractured tile to me, and I used it in Konad Black Special Nail Polish over a base of the Color Club. I left my tips unstamped, and think the finshed effects is really cool.

Color Club Konadicure Nail Polish
Color Club Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle


Then eyeing me was the musical pattern on plate M73. This morning, I applied a base of FingerPaints Spun Sugar, then used Misa's I Will Survive to stamp the pattern. It's less black than Konad polish, but it's thin enough to get all the detail and doesn't smudge at all, so it was a good trade off for this pattern. Check out the detail - you can even see the musical notes.

M73 Konadicure Nail Polish
M73 Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment