Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nubar Orange Crush & Konad Plate M69

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm feeling almost like myself again today, so I did a nice manicure this morning. I was so sick yesterday I didn't even do my nails (gasp!).

I've been eyeing Nubar Orange Crush for a while, and finally used it this morning. This is one from the California Dreamin' Collection that I recently showed to you. I stamped the tips with a pattern from Konad plate M69, and as a test of my theory that I like Konad polishes best for stamping, used Orly White Out to stamp. Turns out my theory is accurate - the stamp isn't either as clear or opaque as with White Konad Spacial Nail Polish.

Here's the end result - not bad, but not as good as it could be. What does show is how crazy glowy Orange Crush is. I love this collection, and really do think it's the most underappreciated of all time.

Nubar Nail Polish
NubarNail Polish Bottle

So that's my Konadicure of the Day. Even though the white stamp doesn't really look white, it doesn't bother me enough to change it. I have a couple more in The Vault that I haven't shown to you yet, and hope to be able to do that this afternoon. Until then, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment