Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nubar Moodies

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I bet you thought I'd never remove my Greener mani and publish something new, right? Well, I finally did!

What I decided to try for the first time today was a Nubar Moodies, specifically Persian Blue to Green. Long nails may not get a lot of love sometimes, but they're way, way more fun with mood changing polish! They make their own little Funky French, as the free edge isn't as warm as the nail bed. It's a cool effect.

Nubar Moodies Color Changing Nail Polish
Nubar Mood Change Nail Polish Bottle

I went out on the balcony to take the pictures, where it's pretty cool out and the difference is more pronounced. Nifty, huh?

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment