Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cosme DeCorte Prism Illusion

Good morning, Dear Reader!

It seems that I'm just constitutionally incapable of leaving a creme nail polish alone. Yesterday after swatching, I added two coats of Cosme DeCorte Prism Illusion to my Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away manicure. It had to be done!

Cosme Nail Polish
Cosme  Nail Polish Bottle

The Cosme nail polish is from Japan, so I can't read the ingredients to find out what's in it, nor am I familiar with the restrictions on chemicals in cosmetics in Japan. However, I can tell you that it stinks to high heaven. It looks fantastic, I think, but the smell for an hour after I applied it - whew!

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment