Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Black Chrome & White Lace Plus Celebratory Mani

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I did end up changing my mani yesterday because it clashes with the clothes I had picked out. I changed it to the exact same manicure with Nubar Black Chrome as the base color and White Konad Special Nail Polish for the stamping.

Here's what it looked like.

Nubar Black Chrome Konadicure Nail Polish
Nubar Black Chrome Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

My formal event yesterday was a court appearance for my divorce. Ugh. Big ugh!!! The good news is that I never even made it in front of the judge - the other side cracked and we settled, so IT IS OVER!!! All but the last of shuffling papers. I can't even believe it! It took me a few hours to process that it really is done, and in that time I did a celebratory mani. It looks to me like party streamers and those little bits of paper they drop on New Year's Eve when the clock tolls midnight.

The base color is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lickety Split Lime (one of the new ones) with Pop Green Konad Princess Nail Polish for the stamp, then I sealed the Konad with Diamont and added two coats of Wet n Wild Psycho for the glitter.

Sally Hansen Insta Dri Konadicure Nail Polish
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

If nothing else, it's overtly celebratory!

Another good thing happened yesterday, too. Alexa updated. Check the number at the bottom of the page - 496,224. We cracked 500,000, Dear Reader! I have no idea what I'm going to do. If I had the cash, I'd love to do what one reader suggested and make T-shirts, but I don't. I also don't feel like dumping The Nailphile quite yet. Basically, I feel like a dog who caught a car - chase, chase, chase, got it, now what??? I do not know.

That's all for now,. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment