Saturday, May 30, 2009

OPI Sun-believable Collection

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

Rather than hauling out pics from the vault, I have some new ones for you from OPI's Sun-believable Collection. I only went for two from this collection - the pink and fuchsia did not seem noteworthy to me.

The brush and the application on both was good, but both required a few coats to be opaque. First up is Sea? I Told You!, the sparkly blue, and this is three coats over a base.

OPI Sun-Believable Collection Nail Polish
OPI Sun-Believable Collection Nail Polish Bottle

The other I got is Banana Bandana, which took five coats to be opaque and even. It looks like I'm sticking to Nubar Lemon Sorbet for my go-to pale yellow...

OPI Sun-Believable Nail Polish
OPI Sun-Believable Nail Polish Bottle

Banana Bandana looked like it could use a little Konad, so I added a pattern from plate M69 using Pastel Pink Konad Special Nail Polish.

OPI Sun-Believable Konadicure Nail Polish
OPI Sun-Believable Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

That's it for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment